Batteries & Replacement Parts
|Run time on high||3.50 hrs|
|Run time on low||55.00 hrs|
|Beam distance||60 m|
|Battery type||AAA Alkaline|
Learn more about Streamlight Flashlights:
- What is the Best Streamlight Headlamp?
- What is the Brightest Streamlight Flashlight?
- What is a Streamlight Flashlight?
- What Streamlight has the Most Lumens?
- What is a Streamlight Stylus?
- What is the Best Streamlight Stinger Flashlight?
Septor HAZ-LO Div. 1 with alkaline batteries. Rubber & Elastic straps. Yellow
- Case Material: Tough ABS thermoplastic construction with elastomer over mold; polycarbonate lens
- Dimensions/Weight: Face Cap Diameter: 1.75 in. (4.45 cm) Maximum Width: 2.70 in. (6.85 cm) (Includes head strap mounting plate) 2.40 in. (6.09 cm)
- 5.50 oz (156.0 grams) with batteries
- Light Source: Seven 100,000 hour life 5mm LEDs
- Two lighting modes:
- - Low for longer run time: 20 lumens; 150 candela; 24m beam; runs 50 hours
- - High for a soft flood light for tasks at arm’s length: 85 lumens; 620 candela; 50m beam; runs 8 hours
- On/Off: Push-button sequences through Low, High and Off.
- Easy to use with gloves; recessed to prevent inadvertent activation
- Battery: Three “AAA” alkaline batteries (included)
Features: • Rubber hard hat strap and elastic strap
- 90 degree tilting head with a durable ratcheing system
- IPX4 water-resistant
- 2 meter impact resistance tested
Approvals: Class 1, Division 1, Groups A,B,C,D; Class II, Division 1, Groups E,F,G; Class III, T-Class: T4 Exia
Most models meet applicable European Community Directives