Streamlight Vantage 180 Multi-Function Flashlight (Orange)
Product Number: 88900
Product SKU: 88900
Streamlight Vantage 180 (88900) Product Details and Features:
Best Streamlight Flashlight for Firefighting
The Streamlight Vantage 180 is the best flashlight for firefighting because of its simple transition from a helmet light to a handheld beam flashlight. It's made out of high impact nylon and is resistant to chemicals. It lasts a long time and has a nice grip.
Vantage 180 Dimensions: 5.2in long, 1.6in head diameter, 1.06 in body size
Vantage 180 Weight: 5.5 oz.
The main light is a C4 LED lasting 50,000 hours and has two modes:
- Low: less intense beam (12 hour battery life at 100 lumens; 2,650 candela; 103m beam)
- High: super high beam (4 hour battery life at 250 lumens; 7,200 candela; 170m beam)
The rear LED has two modes:
- White LED: downcast flood light to see whats at your feet
- Blue LED: best for use in heavy smoke - offering maximum visibility
There's one on button on the body of the flashlight to activate high mode and it double clicks to switch to low mode. When you rotate the head 90 degrees, the blue led switches automatically to the white LED.
Operates on two (2) replaceable CR123A lithium batteries (included).
List of the Streamlight Vantage 180 features:
- Durable construction resistant to impact and chemicals
- Stainless steel pocket clip
- Turnout gear attachment hook
- Waterproof up to 1m for 30 mins.
- Head moves 180 degrees
- Meets requirements of NFPA 1971-8.6 (2007)
- Includes: (1) easy to use helmet bracket, (1) hex key & (2) CR123A lithium batteries
Information about Streamlight's Lifetime Warranty on Streamlight.com.