Batteries & Replacement Parts
|Run time on high||3.50 hrs|
|Run time on low||55.00 hrs|
|Beam distance||60 m|
|Battery type||AAA Alkaline|
Learn more about Streamlight Flashlights:
- What is the Best Streamlight Headlamp?
- What is the Brightest Streamlight Flashlight?
- What is a Streamlight Flashlight?
- What Streamlight has the Most Lumens?
- What is a Streamlight Stylus?
- What is the Best Streamlight Stinger Flashlight?
Septor Div. 2 with alkaline batteries. Rubber & Elastic straps. Yellow
For those that often perform tasks at an arm’s length or “up close” work where seeing details is important, a soft flood light may be more appropriate than extreme brightness or reach.
- Meets lighting needs for a “up close” work when seeing details is important
- Features 7 white 5mm LEDs with three lighting modes:
- 7 LEDs for a soft flood light for tasks at arm’s length: 120 lumens, 900 candela peak beam intensity, 3.5 hour run time
- 3 LEDs for light without the glare and longer run times: 45 lumens, 375 candela peak beam intensity, 10 hour run time
- 1 LED for extended run times and when a less intense beam is ideal: 13 lumens, 100 candela peak beam intensity, 55 hour run time
- Push-button switch is easy to use when wearing gloves and is recessed to protect it from inadvertent activation
- Powered by 3 “AAA” alkaline batteries (included)
- Low-level battery indicator visible in the facecap of each light
- Red LED flashes when battery voltage is low and batteries are near the end of their usable life
- LED is located in the reflector in between the “Low Batt” marking and functions while the light is on
- 90º tilting head features a robust ratcheting system; prevents neck fatigue
- Durable, co-molded rubber body
- IPX4 rated for water resistance; 2 meter impact resistance tested
- Includes elastic head strap and rubber hard hat strap
- 5.5 oz. (156 g)